Commemorative Project Tote & Stitch Marker purchasing is CLOSED for the 2014 Yarn Crawl.
You can still join the Crawl, register for your free passport today! Choose Option B.
You’ll need your Yarn Crawl Passport to take advantage of all the great prize opportunities. Each shop you visit, you’ll get your Passport stamped. When you can Crawl no more, leave your Passport at any participating shop. You will be entered to win one of thirty stunning prize baskets provided by our generous sponsors. Each basket has a retail value of more than $400. Crawlers who visit EVERY PARTICIPATING SHOP will be eligible to win a Grand Prize Gift Certificate that can be spent at up to three Yarn Crawl shops.
Support your Crawl, as well as the next generation of knitters and crocheters, with your purchase of the 2014 Yarn Crawl LA Commemorative Project Tote & Stitch Marker set. Our large, sturdy tote is emblazoned with the Yarn Crawl logo as well as Sponsor logos. You will be able to carry large yarn projects all year while showing off your support of LA County’s independent LYSs. Our Commemorative stitch marker is convertible, making it just as useful on both knit and crochet projects. And best of all, $1 of every purchase will benefit the Needlearts Mentoring Program which provides children with opportunities to master knitting and crochet. Without new yarn lovers, where will our Crawl be in 2054?
There are three options to register for your passport and purchase the project tote/stitch marker:
2014 Participating Yarn Shops
- A Major Knitwork, Van Nuys
- Abuelita’s Knitting & Needlepoint, Pasadena
- Alamitos Bay Yarn Company, Long Beach
- Bourgee Boutique, Claremont
- Colors 91711, Claremont
- Compatto Yarn Salon, Santa Monica
- Concepts in Yarn and Needlepoint, Torrance
- Creative U Studios, Santa Clarita
- Gather DTLA, Downtown LA
- Jennifer Knits, Brentwood
- Knit Culture Studio, Los Angeles
- Knitting Tree, LA, Culver City
- L’Atelier, Redondo Beach
- La Knitterie Parisienne, Studio City
- The Little Knittery, Atwater Village
- The Slipt Stitch, El Segundo
- Needle in a Haystack, Montrose
- Needlepoints West, Los Angeles
- Phebie’s NeedleArt, Claremont
- The purlSide, Glendora
- Sit ‘N Stitch, Toluca Lake
- Stitch Café, Valley Village
- A Stitch in Time, San Marino
- Stitches in Time, Bellflower
- TWIST… yarns of intrigue, Manhattan Beach
- Unwind… on Hollywood Way, Burbank
- The Yarn Garden, Whittier
- Yarnover Truck, Los Angeles
- Zoe Zeynep Knit Studio, Los Angeles
Option A: Register Online – Commemorative Project Tote & Stitch Marker purchasing is CLOSED for the 2014 Yarn Crawl.
Option B: Free Downloadable Passport ONLY – No Project Tote & Stitch Marker
There is no guarantee that shops will have extra passports during the crawl so please download and print your passport before the crawl.
You must be 18 years old or older to participate and win prizes